Use Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo to Remove Toxins from the Hair
More Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo Details
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 4 in|
- Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid is the best support shampoo to help you rid toxins from your hair. Ultra Clean is also a great pairing. These products offer different effects and work as a team, which is why both are recommended.
- Using Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid every day before your experimentation and Ultra Clean Shampoo on the day that you need to be the cleanest puts you in the best possible position to remove your toxins fully.
- Use every day before your experimentation, typically 3-10 days in advance. If you don't have that much time, take multiple showers a day as needed.
- During each washing let it stay lathered in your hair for 10 to 15 min. Make sure you use the shampoo at least 15 times before your experimentation for the most effective results.
- We suggest using the shampoo it like this: normal shampoo, rinse > old style aloe toxin rid (dime sized portion), soak, rinse > regular conditioner.
- Focus on the scalp, where toxins are found - remove all those older layers of oil.
- This deep-cleaning formula will not harm the hair and delicately removes residual buildup, environmental pollutants, chemicals, chlorine, hard water minerals, and hair-dulling impurities using advanced microsphere technology to provide gradual release.
Please Note: Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid's packaging bottle is 8 ounces; the shampoo will fill to slightly over half the bottle volume. Aloe Toxin Rid comes with one Ultra Clean shampoo for day of An important tip is to wash or avoid any previously used items that have been in contact with your hair to avoid any accidental reintroduction of toxins. This can include pillow cases, hats, beanies, headbands, etc. Please contact our support team with any questions you may have -- we are here to help!
Follow all instructions and it works!
"I basically had 3 full days before I had to take a hair follicle test. I followed all the instructions including a new comb and not letting my hair touch anything (sheets, pillows and scrunchies). I washed my hair 12 times each with a sit time of 15 minutes. The process was exhausting but worth it because I passed. I was quite surprised. I got the job I've been trying to get for a while. I also have enough shampoo leftover for the next test when I need to get hired on permanently." Jason
"WOW, just WOW!! I had to take a hair folicle test. I was directed to this website and the Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo with Ultra Clean. I was to say skeptical but felt I had to at least try. I literally did the washes as directed the night before testing and the Ultra Clean 3hrs before the test. I followed their directions to the letter. I PASSED MY EXPERIMENT... that's right, 3 days later the results came back NEGATIVE!! So, Thank you is the very least i can say to all those who are behind this product, chemists, researchers, product developers, everyone! thank you, BELIEVER!" Michelle
Love This Product!
"Without a doubt there's no way I should've ever be in the position I am in without this product. I was in jeopardy of losing everything in my life. I got online, I found out about this product, I ordered it, it was here the next day. For the next week I continue to follow the steps provided and added another method into the mix in the last few days as well. I have used for over 20 years daily. I failed my hair experiment because I was too cheap to purchase this product. I did not believe it. I was soooo wrong. Thank you Toxin Rid for your quick delivery and the amazing products you offer." Chris
This product works!
"My situation was that I'd been a user for a long time. I stopped on a Saturday. Thirteen days later, on a Friday, I had my hair follicle test. I used the shampoo once per day, and maybe 2 or 3 times per day on the days leading up to the test. I used the zydot ultra clean the day of the experiment (about 4 hours prior). I was on the fence whether or not to use the macujo method, but I decided not to because I had faith in this product and didn't want to damage my hair. I passed, got the job, and still have about half the bottle left for future use. Highly recommend, definitely worth the money." Samantha