Use Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo to Remove Toxins from the Hair
Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid now comes in Toxin Rid’s own packaging – we buy in gallons, so now you get a full five ounces of gentle clarifying shampoo – multiple applications.
Please Note: Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid’s packaging bottle is 8 ounces; the shampoo will fill to slightly over half the bottle volume.
- Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid is the best support shampoo to help you rid toxins from your hair. Ultra Clean is also a great pairing. These products offer different effects and work as a team, which is why both are recommended.
- Using Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid every day before your test and Ultra Clean Shampoo on the day that you need to be the cleanest puts you in the best possible position to remove your toxins fully.
- Use every day before your test, typically 3-10 days in advance. If you don’t have that much time, take multiple showers a day as needed. During each washing let it stay lathered in your hair for 10 to 15 min. Make sure you use the shampoo at least 15 times before your test for the most effective results.
- We suggest using the shampoo it like this: normal shampoo, rinse > old style aloe toxin rid (dime sized portion), soak, rinse > regular conditioner.
- Focus on the scalp, where toxins are found – remove all those older layers of oil.
- This deep-cleaning formula will not harm the hair and delicately removes residual buildup, environmental pollutants, chemicals, chlorine, hard water minerals, and hair-dulling impurities using advanced microsphere technology to provide gradual release.
Highly recommended that you use the Ultra Clean with the Aloe Toxin Rid.
Click Here for Ultra Clean
An important tip is to wash or avoid any previously used items that have been in contact with your hair to avoid any accidental reintroduction of toxins. This can include pillow cases, hats, beanies, headbands, etc.
More Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo Details
Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Clarifying Shampoo
- Apply shampoo to moistened hair
- Massage into hair and scalp
- Leave in ten to fifteen minutes
- Rinse with lukewarm water